°Ô½Ã¹° 58°Ç

STG (SNMP Traffic Grapher)
±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ ³¯Â¥ : 2010-07-28 (¼ö) 17:35 Á¶È¸ : 8345
stg.zip (139.9K), Down : 26, 2010-07-28 17:35:11

Ãâó : http://leonidvm.chat.ru/

This freeware utility allows monitoring of supporting SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c devices including Cisco, Livingstone, Riverstone etc.

Current version 1.4.5 could be downloaded from here - Now runs on Win98 and Millenium!!!
Previous version 1.4.0 could be downloaded from here

Intended as fast aid for network administrators who need prompt access to current information about state of network equipment.

Runs on WinNT4.0 and Win2000.
Since 1.4.2 runs on Win98 and Millenium

Features:
Single graph displays changes in two configurable SNMP variables with display of Current, Average and Maximum values.

Current version could be downloaded from:
http://www.chat.ru/~leonidvm/1.4.5/stg.zip
ftp://ftp.naytov.com/pub/stg/1.4.5/stg.zip
File size 139k.

Why it was written:
STG was written as an add-on for MRTG application by Tobias Oetiker. MRTG is absolutely necessary for every network and system administrator. (It provides SNMP monitoring of any number of devices simultaneously). But I needed a tool for fast accessing different routers in different places for a short period of time.
So I wrote STG.

STG allows monitoring of one SNMP device with different update periods starting from 0.01s so you could see what's happening right now.

System requirements:
It runs on MS Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0 and since version 1.4.2 runs on Win98 and Millenium

To run on WinNT 4.0 you will need two files: mgmtapi.dll and mib.bin.
You can get them either from WinNT 4.0 installation CD-ROM (\i386 directory) or from here: nt4files.zip(file size 11.5k) - see readme.txt

To run on Win98 and Millenium you will need three files: mgmtapi.dll, mib.bin and wsnmp32.dll.
You can get them from here: w9xlibs.zip (size 39k)

To run on Win2000 you do not need these files!

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.) ¢Ñ À̸ðƼÄÜ
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

»çÀÌÆ®¸í : ¸ðÁö¸®³× | ´ëÇ¥ : ÀÌ°æÇö | °³ÀÎÄ¿¹Â´ÏƼ : ·©Å°´åÄÄ ¿î¿µÃ¼Á¦(OS) | °æ±âµµ ¼º³²½Ã ºÐ´ç±¸ | ÀüÀÚ¿ìÆí : mojily°ñ¹ðÀÌchonnom.com Copyright ¨Ï www.chonnom.com www.kyunghyun.net www.mojily.net. All rights reserved.